Now AndroidX is fully supported.
SkyEpub for Android Advanced Demo IV is released.
- Project has been totally modified to use Layout xml and support new User Interface Controls like contstraintLayout or etc.
- A lot of issues are resolved.
- Importing Epub from local device is added to Advanced Demo.
- Advanced Demo is 100% compatible with AndroidX
1. skyepub.jar is updated to conform to AndroidX and the latest Android Studio.
2. New SkyEpub Advanced demo for Android is updated to AndroidX.
3. Issue Resolved that page is not displayed properly after Rotation in some devices.
Resolved the issues below
1. App crashes when Fixed Layout book opens in Landscape mode in iOS 14.0 or above. (Curling Effect)
2. App crashes when Fixed Layout book rotates in iOS 14.0 or above. (Curling Effect)
3. Zoom scale does not match to iPad Portrait mode.
New API in Fixed Layout
/** returns the current zoom scale of fixed layout */
SkyEpub for iOS Advanced Demo IV in Swift Released
a. Advanced Demo is totally rewritten in Swift language.
b. Using storyboard, Code becomes very easy readable now.
c. Importing Epub from local device is added to Advanced Demo.
d. Advanced Demo is 100% based on WKWebView.
SkyEpub 8.3.0 for iOS which is built based on WKWebView has just been released.
Some of Advanced demo II build settings are changed for Xcode 12 and WKWebView.
Resolved Issue that the last page of each chapter of some chinese books which have heavy fonts does not showed properly.
SkyEpub(WKWebKit) for iOS Beta Builds are available in this link.
SkyEpub releases WKWebView Beta version, which uses WKWebView instead of UIWebView.
Resolved the issue that the last page of chapter does not appear in some book.
Resolved the issue that a blank page is appended to the last of chapter in some book.
Resolved the issue that Graphic files are not rendered properly in some style sheet.
Resolved the issue that Some Fixed Epub does not open due to improper meta data values for dimension setting such as width, height.